Live in care for the growing older population
A research carried out by Age UK indicates that people are living longer which means there is more older people as proportion of us all. This group is expected to grow and accelerate over the next 20 years. Majority of older people are choosing to remain in their own homes and at some point, will need assistance. Currently a significant amount of people in this group is receiving help from family members or a care agency. Research shows that although majority in this group are able to remain at home one important issue still arises loneliness. Some research goes as far as to indicate that the loneliness then lead to depression and social isolation.
Here at Baxters we can provide you with a very experienced and skilled care worker to meet your needs. We will match your worker to suit your needs and personality. Our packages range from simple live in companion to more complex needs.
Why choose us for live in care
- We also have 24-hour access to a Registered Nurse Manager.
- All our care workers are vetted and trained to a high standard.
- There is no long-term contract, the agreement can be on your term for as little or as long you want.
- Our staff are continuously trained and monitored,
- Unannounced spot checks by team leaders.
- We are CQC registered for Nursing and Personal care.
- We are a not a member of a large franchise, allowing us to offer a more personalised service.
What does our live-in workers do?
Our live-in care workers work in teams of two they work three weeks on and one week off to provide 24-hour support. In addition, you get from one to four visits from other care workers daily, to relieve the live-in worker. This will enable the highest standard of care delivery. Our live-in workers can assist with preparing meals, administering medications, outings such as GP appointments and other external trips, household duties, promoting continence, hygiene, specialist care for complex conditions. Our live-in care workers are also trained in palliative end of life care.
If you are looking for high quality, highly trained live in workers, look no further contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.